Failure can be a step in the right direction if you make it so | Don't strive for perfection - it insinuates a limit | Exude positivity - one life changed is better than none | Practice genuine kindness - allow it to become a part of your identity ♡ Optimizing my potential as a student in order to serve others and contribute to the greater good

Monday, July 27, 2020

A Glyph on Leadership

I don’t currently have physical access to the original drawing we did at the beginning of OT school, so luckily, all of the glyph's we did at the beginning of last year were uploaded for us to reference. There weren't too many differences, but a couple notable ones for sure. One was adding an accessory. Since starting OT school and being in a class FULL of leaders, I have been exposed to different traits and roles myself and others bring when working with each other. Finally, I wrote my name in cursive. I don’t have any concrete titles that I am striving for, but I know that no matter where my profession takes me, I want to serve, influence, and lead others toward positive changes in their lives. This activity was a fun, nostalgic revisit to the beginning of our OT journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment